The BSP Customer Self-service app is a smart phone application that allows you to apply for a personal loan using your smart phone or tablet.
You can download the App from Google Play Store. Look for the BSP Customer Self Service App
Yes, the BSP Customer Self Service App is free to download from Google Play Store. However,
standard data charges will apply. Check with your data service provider for current charges.
- You must be an existing BSP customer
- Be 18 years or over
- Currently employed for more then 12 months
- You need to be a registered BSP mobile banking customer.
- Online access
- Safe and convenient to use
- Online 24/7 lodgment – depending on network connectivity
- User friendly
- Ability to upload documents.
- BSP Mobile Banking App
A smart phone application (app) which allows you to view your accounts, transact between
your accounts and make payments. The App is downloadable from Apple or Google Play
- BSP Customer Self-Service App
A smart phone application which allows you to lodge an online Personal Loan application
BSP will not collect a service charge; however internet charges may apply.
Android smartphone - version 4.3 or above
No, there is no time limitation on this app.
- You will be required to complete and upload the following details on the e-form;
- Your Personal Details: Account details, Title, date of birth, gender, Loan request type, Loan application type, ages of children, preferred BSP Branch, email and mobile number
- Support documents: Identication document, payslips, Bank Statements from other lenders (if applicable), Employment Contract (if applicable).
- Residential Information
- Loan Details: how much you wish to borrow, your preferred repayment amount, repayment frequency and loan purpose.
- Banking Details: Your nearest relative and nominated administrator information
- Employment Details:
- Credit Information: Name and Postal address of Financial Institutions you currently or previously borrowed from
- Assets-What you own
- Liabilities-What you owe
- Monthly Income-A total of how much you earn in a month
- Monthly Expense-A total of how much you spend in a month
- You will need to sign the e-form
Yes, the App allows two existing customers to apply for a joint loan.
Provided you have completed the form and satisfy all requirements, you should expect a response within one to two business days from the time you submit your application.
The minimum loan amount you can apply for is K1,000 and the maximum amount is K75,000.
You will receive an SMS notification on your mobile banking registered number. This alert will advise you if your loan application has been approved or declined. If there are changes in your mobile phone number, please update your details at your nearest branch.
You can call into your preferred Branch with the SMS Alert and provide the reference number indicated in the notification sent to you.
No, your application will be processed on the next business working day.
No, you can input your details online however when submitting, ensure your mobile data is switched on.
BSP will contact you if errors are identified during assessment
Yes. Some fields are optional and can be left blank, have N/A or zero (0) entered. There are however fields that must be completed and will return an error message if left blank.