If you need a medium term (5 years) financing to purchase a motor vehicle or other general purpose loans over the amounts of K50,000.00.
You can apply for a personal asset loan which has a predetermined repayment schedule consisting of equal sized installments covering principal, interest and fee during the lifetime of the loan.
How to apply
You can apply by contacting a Personal Lending Officer or a Branch Manager at your nearest local BSP Branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Complete an application form and sign off;
- Letter of confirmation of employment and remuneration from your employer;
- Superfund ID and copy of latest statement;
- Copy of Driver’s license;
- Salary Deduction Authority;
- Quotation or invoices for the purpose of the loan;
- Confirmation of ownership of major assets advised eg, copy of state lease, copy of vehicle registration, must be provided with your application;
- Where loan amount is K100,000 and above, evidence of 30% equity is required.