Do you want to renovate your home, planning a wedding or faced with an emergency and need extra cash? Don't put it off, apply for a BSP Personal Loan, it's quick and easy!
Borrow up to K75,000 unsecured, flexible repayments, attractive interest rates and now with FREE Consumer Credit Insurance cover.
How to apply
You can apply for a BSP personal loan at your nearest BSP Branch or Lending Centre.
BSP Customer Self Service App
Download the App from Google Play Store on your Smart Phone and apply for a personal loan anywhere anytime at your convenience.
Complete a Personal Loan Application Form and visit your nearest branch with the following mandatory supporting documents:
- Employment confirmation letter
- 3 current pay slips not more than 2 months old
- Valid ID ( Superannuation ID, Driver’s License, Work Permit etc)
- Employment Contract for contracted workers (Applicable to expatriate customers or customers who are employed on contract basis)
- External Debt statement from other Financial Institutions
- Provide 3 months bank statement if part of your salary is paid to other banks
Submit this at your nearest BSP Branch. On approval and funding you will receive an alert on your mobile.