BSP Mobile Banking allows you to use your mobile phone to conduct certain banking functions without having to visit a branch or an ATM.
It allows you to do the following, directly from your mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- View your Current & Available balances on your accounts
- View your mini statement showing your last 3 transactions
- Transfer funds between your own accounts, transfer to other BSP accounts and/or other bank accounts within PNG
- Make loan repayments
- Purchase your Air Niugini airline ticket and view your eticket
- Pay your bills using BillPay
- Top Up mobile phone credits - available to Digicel and Bmobile subscribers
- Top Up Easipay power credits - available to Digicel and Bmobile subscribers
- Manage your SMS Alerts to receive a SMS when there is activity on your account (Salary Alerts)
- Manage Payees, Mobile Numbers, Easipay Meter Numbers and Billers
Dial *131# from your Digicel or Bmobile phone and follow the instructions. Make sure to have your User ID with you before dialing *131#.
Note: Dialing *131# and SMS Alerts apply to Digicel and Bmobile subscribers only.
* User ID will be given to you by the bank officer when you apply for the service
For more information:
Please download the Mobile Banking Brochure and the FAQs or call the BSP Customer Service Centre on 320 1212 / 703 01212.
Mobile Banking Application Or Amendment Form
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Mobile Banking Brochure
Monday, August 8, 2022
Mobile Banking FAQ
Tuesday, September 6, 2022