About Us / Media Centre / News & Announcements / BSP Mobile Banking now available to Bmobile 4GLTE subscribers
BSP Mobile Banking now available to Bmobile 4GLTE subscribers
Thursday, October 3, 2019
Bank South Pacific (BSP) is pleased to announce that BSP Mobile Banking *131# Service is now available to Bmobile Fourth Generation (4G) Long Term Evolution (LTE) subscribers.
"As more Papua New Guineans become more technology-savvy, BSP continues to enhance financial services. We now pleased to extend our Mobile Banking service to the Bmobile 4G LTE users," said Ms Kulu.
"Customers can expect to see more accessible financial services that are convenient and saves valuable time for our customers", she added.
With this service, when customers successfully complete registration and activation process, they will have instant access to the following transaction on their accounts through their mobile phones:
- Balance Enquiry: View all your BSP account balances and a mini statement.
- Funds Transfer: Transfer funds from your nominated BSP account to another account with BSP or other Banks.
- Top Up: Use Top Up services for your own mobile phone credits and EasiPay electricity tokens and easily set up other Easipay meters and mobile numbers.
- Airline Ticket Payment: Purchase Air Niugini Airline Tickets for ease of travel.
- BillPay: Pay your bills on time and manage your Billers from a growing number of service providers.
- SMS Alerts: Manage activity on your account with SMS Alerts such as salary alerts which notifies you when your salary has been credited to your account.
BSP is pleased to welcome Bmobile 4G LTE customers to BSP Mobile Banking.
Register for mobile banking at any BSP Branches nationwide or speak to BSP Call Centre on 3201212 for more information.