BSP VISA Alerts is an alert service powered by VISA. Upon registration for this service, BSP VISA Debit Card holders will receive near real time notifications, either, an email or text message to a mobile phone, when their BSP VISA Debit Card has been used.
The Alert notification enables early detection of any unauthorised transactions done on their card which can be reported immediately.
The BSP VISA Alert service allows card holders to monitor their card usage, control spending and identify unauthorised card transactions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This service can only be accessed via Personal Internet Banking.
Features & Benefits
- Keep track of purchases using your card and control spending
- Alerts are near real time
- Alerts provide early detection of unauthorised transactions using your card
- Flexibility to customise your alerts to suit your needs
- Sign up for free.
How to access this service
Sign up for BSP VISA Alerts through your BSP Personal Internet Banking.
- Log into Personal Internet Banking
- Select BSP VISA Alert
- Proceed to select card(s) to sign up
- Read and agree to Terms & Conditions
- Update with details of your preferred notification delivery channel
- Select your alert types
- Save your updates & close.
If you are not a registered BSP Personal Internet Banking user, we recommend you apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Refer to BSP Visa Alerts FAQs for more information.