1. What are the requirements to become a BSP Cash Agent?
- Business be operating for at least 18 months
- Must have a BSP Business Account
- Permanent trading address and premises
- IPA Certificate
- Dealership License for Commodity Buyers* (Payment Processor Agent)
- IRC Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Must maintain an average balance of K2000 in the account and as cash
- Be located in reliable mobile coverage area (Digicel & Telikom Network Coverage)
- Reliable source of Power Supply
- be in a location with sufficient number of BSP customers
* Commodity Buyers may consist of an operating Head Office, managing multiple outlets that operate as buying points.
2. Are Agents supposed to charge fees, if so, how much?
No. Cash Agents receive monthly commissions.
3. Can I deposit funds into another customers’ account at a BSP Cash Agent? Any Fees charged?
Still under review.
4. What do I go if a Cash Agent charges excessive fees for the service?
Report Agent to us.