Whether it is a well deserved vacation, furniture, personal obligations or even education expenses, we can help you!
Our EasyUnsecured Personal loan also comes with a life insurance cover for your borrowed funds.
Download and fill this EasyUPL Application form then click 'submit' to lodge your application. Alternatively, you may send it via email to your preferred BSP Personal Banker or present it at any BSP Branch near you with the requirements mentioned below.
- Contract includes a term life insurance cover.
- There is no minimum borrowing limit.
- Maximum borrowing limit - Up to $35,000*.
- Loan term - Minimum term is 6 months and maximum term is 60 months.
- Periodical payments will be set up to make direct deductions from your salary account to your loan account.
- Account statement issued every quarter on the anniversary of the account opening date.
- Joint borrowers' option is available.
- Instant approvals for total unsecured personal loans below $5,000 and quick credit decision within 24 hours for other values.
- Decision will be delivered via an SMS Alert or email.
- No security or contribution is required.
- Loan top-up option is available*.
- Account details may be viewed through your internet banking access*.
Life Insurance Benefit
Our EasyUnsecured Personal Loan comes with insurance cover from one of Fiji's insurance providers, BSP Health.
In the event of death, the borrower's loan balance at the date of death will be deemed paid off and an additional sum of $1,000 cash is paid to the next of kin as funeral assistance.
To submit a claim, the next of kin must bring in the borrower's death certificate to the nearest BSP branch. Our personal bankers will assist with filling in the BSP Health Claim form. You may be required to provide other relevant information to prove the validity* of the claim. The life insurance claim must be submitted within 6 months from the date of death, beyond which the claim will be deemed invalid.
- You must be 18 years of age and over.
- You must demonstrate the ability to repay debt.
- Your salary must be directed to your BSP account.
- BSP customers must present a recent payslip and this employment confirmation form
- Other Bank customers need to provide a recent payslip, employment confirmation letter, salary bank account statement (6 months) and a 12 month statement for all other existing financial commitments. Once approved, customers need to redirect salary to BSP before they can access funds.
* Conditions apply, please view brochure link below for more details.
For more information, please call our BSP Customer Contact Centre on 132 888 or (679) 3214 300 or send your query through the Contact Us page.