These Terms and Conditions apply to BSP customers using BSP Online Business Banking ("BSP OBB") service.
By logging in to Business Online Banking you agree to the Online Business Banking Terms and Conditions set out by Bank South Pacific Limited.
You should download and read these Terms and Conditions before you use BSP OBB. If there is any aspect of these Terms and Conditions you do not understand or are unsure about, do not hesitate to contact:
- your Relationship Manager; or
- The Business Client Service Centre on the numbers at the bottom of this page.
These Terms and Conditions apply together with:
- BSP Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions;
- Terms and conditions applicable to the Account(s) which you have nominated to be linked on BSP OBB; and
- Terms and conditions of products or services offered by BSP where you may initiate and transact through BSP OBB.
If you require those terms and conditions mentioned above you can contact:
- your Relationship Manager;
- the Business Client Service Centre on 180 1100; or
- International Customers can call +675 305 7900.