BSP Financial Group Limited (BSP) is seeking qualified individual to fill the following position vacancy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop annual training & ABC training strategies for Compliance and AML with policies and regulatory obligations for review by Head of Compliance and AML and the Group General Manager Compliance (GGMC) for the BSP Financial Group.
- Develop Training Need Analysis (TNA) for AML specific roles in AML BU and other SBU’s (in conjunction with SBU heads and country heads)
- Oversee internal and external communication for CAML including management meetings, reports and other communications as directed by the GGMC.
- Prepare and compile monthly and quarterly CAML Reports for SBUs, OSBs and subsidiaries for GGMC to present to EXCO, CRC and BACC.
- Oversee daily management of employee training for Compliance and AML BU in providing regular training and awareness to employees on compliance and AML/CTF matters.
- Oversee the implementation of the banks Thomas Reuters training to all SBUs, OSBs and subsidiaries as well as maintain and update register with accurate information.
- Align HR training KPIs with Compliance and AML KPIs and providing a training monthly reports during the reporting period.
- Prepare weekly reports and ad-hoc information data reports to Head of Compliance and AML and the GGMC of all trainings conducted.
- Ensure registers for ACAMS and Dow Jones users are maintained and updated regularly.
- Oversee development of training materials and deliverance of training based on trends, needs for specific roles and skills gaps identified by Branch, BU and AML/CTF Act and BSP’s AML/CTF policy.
- Ensure all expenses are allocated to staff training delivery for CAML Business units are within the annual budget.
- Carry out any duties as delegated Head of Compliance & AML.
Essential Qualifications, Professional/Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications in accounting/business management or similar.
- 5 years’ professional experience in the financial service industry
- Familiarity with AML issues and suspicious transaction monitoring systems.
- Experience to support understanding of regulatory compliance is desirable.
- Proficient in written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical skills.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experience to perform this role, send your application and detailed CV to:
The Head of Talent Management, BSP Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us should you require additional information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close on Wednesday, 28th July 2021