This role reports to the Digital Compass Implementation Coordinator. The main focus is to assist the Digital Implementation Lead and the Coordinator to work on implementing digital financial solutions into the business environment, and oversees the tasks in ensuring the projects adhere to budget and timeframe guidelines of the Digital Governance process.
- Assist project implementation of new/existing BSP Digital application and systems by initiating and introducing new features and optimizing the existing functionalities of all Digital Channels.
- Support projects and new change initiatives related to Digital primarily focusing on the new Core Banking System. Provide input and support for gathering and documentation of requirements, perform analysis and liaise with other business units to implement change initiatives.
- Participate in testing and execution to ensure implementation and handover of project deliverables.
- Follow trending industry best practices and emerging technologies in digital services in PNG and abroad.
- Monitor and keep well-informed of competitor activity in PNG and the markets BSP operates in and provide regular feedback to management.
- Coordinate with other relevant Business Units (e.g. IT, PMO and ORM) to develop, optimize and maintain customer support.
Key Competencies, Professional/Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or e-Commerce.
- 3-5 years’ experience in projects or business coordination.
- Proficient in written and oral English.
- Sound knowledge of BSP’s Branch Network.
- Intermediate technical skills in Risk Management.
- Intermediate technical skills in Industry Knowledge.
- Intermediate technical skills in Product Knowledge.
- Intermediate technical skills in policies and procedures.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experience to perform one of these roles, send your application and detailed CV to:
The Head of Talent Management, BSP Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Please contact us should you require additional information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close on Friday, 22nd October 2021.