This position reports to the Head of Digital Design, Development and Operations. The Digital Compass Implementation Lead is responsible for the implementation of digital financial services (technical systems, software and hardware solutions). Focuses on implementing digital financial solutions into the business environment, and oversees the tasks in ensuring the projects adhere to budget and timeframe guidelines of the Digital Governance process.
- Develop and enhance BSP Digital application and systems by initiating and introducing new features and optimizing the existing functionalities of all Digital Channels. Identify potential partnerships with external parties.
- Exploration and feasibility of functions, relevant integrated systems, applications for and other enhancements to the new Core Banking system.
- Drive and implement initiatives that will result in system enhancement and maximization of BSP’s new enterprise architecture and system.
- Explore, identify and implement any relevant and applicable API suits that is suited for business, operational or compliance needs.
- Manage projects and other change initiatives related to digital. Provide input and support for gathering and documentation of requirements, perform analysis and liaise with other business units to implement change initiatives. Support testing and training to ensure implementation and handover of project deliverables.
- This role requires the application of both agile and waterfall methodology of project management where applicable. This means, applying the Digital and the Banks PMO framework where required.
Key Competencies, Professional/Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Electronic Banking and knowledge of EB products.
- Proficient in written and oral English.
- Technical skills with BSP’s E-Channels.
- Sound knowledge of BSP’s E-Channels.
- Risk Management skills.
- Sales and Services Processes.
- Industry and Product Knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of BSP’s policies and procedures.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experience to perform one of these roles, send your application and detailed CV to:
The Head of Talent Management, BSP Human Resources via email email@example.com.
Note: Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Please contact us should you require additional information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close on Friday, 22nd October 2021.