This position will report to the Digital Compass Implementation Lead. The main purpose of the role is to assist the Implementation Lead to work on implementing digital financial solutions into the business environment, and oversees the tasks in ensuring the projects adhere to budget and timeframe guidelines of the Digital Governance process.
- Assist project implementation of new/existing BSP Digital application and systems by initiating and introducing new features and optimizing the existing functionalities of all Digital Channels.
- Assist the Implementation Lead in the exploration and feasibility of functions, relevant integrated systems, applications for and other enhancements to the new Core Banking system, enhancement and maximization of the new enterprise architecture and system, applicable APIs for business, operational and compliance needs.
- Support projects and new change initiatives related to Digital primarily focusing on the new Core Banking System. Provide input and support for gathering and documentation of requirements, perform analysis and liaise with other business units to implement change initiatives.
- Responsible to complete Project Concept Proposal (PCP) document (for PRB review) before Project Initiation (pre-project) commences and assist Implementation Lead to complete the Business Case document (project initiation process).
- Manage testing and execution to ensure implementation and handover of project deliverables.
- Follow trending industry best practices and emerging technologies in digital services in PNG and abroad.
- Monitor and keep well-informed of competitor activity in PNG and the markets BSP operates in, and provide regular feedback to management.
Key Competencies, Professional/Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Business and/or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Electronic Banking and knowledge of EB products.
- Experience in project management functions.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Technical skills with digital Channels.
- Sound knowledge of digital Channels.
- Risk Management skills.
- Knowledge of Sales and Services Processes.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experience to perform one of these roles, send your application and detailed CV to:
The Head of Talent Management, BSP Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Please contact us should you require additional information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close on Friday, 22nd October 2021.