BSP has a range of EFTPoS terminals you can choose from to enhance your business and increase your profitability.
BSP has over 8,000 merchants access points and over 13,013 EFTPoS terminals based nationwide.
BSP offers three (3) types of terminals.
- Dial Up: This terminal will work on a dedicated phone line and a power outlet.This terminal is a solution for business that trade at a fixed address.
- Wireless GPRS: This terminal works using the GPRS wireless network and is an ideal solution for business. It operates wherever there is Digicel coverage and is portable and convenient to use.
- The IP based terminal: This terminal can be linked to IP connectivity for larger installations and has fast and efficient processing times.
The main features of our terminals are:
- The functionality being menu driven, giving you the options of Purchase plus cash out/balance enquiry/settlements/ability to process credit cards (conditions apply)
- The terminals have a large backlit screen for easy reading
- Fast printing and transaction speed.
The added benefit of using the range of BSP terminals is that:
- It improves the profitability for the merchant
- Reduces cash holding
- Transactions are paid directly to the merchants account
- All our EFTPoS terminals are reliable
- We provide on-call support 24/7
- We accept the following cards and payment options:
- BSP Kundu Card
- BSP Visa Debit Card
- Master Card
- Visa Card
- American Express Card
- ANZ Access Card
- Westpac Handy Card
- Wantok Moni