BSP operates the largest ATM network in PNG with 301 ATMs currently in operation throughout the country.
BSP ATMs provide a convenient way to access funds in your bank account using your BSP Kundu Card, BSP Visa Debit Card or BSP MasterCard Corporate Debit Card.
For ease of banking, the following features are available on all BSP ATMs.
- Cash Withdrawal
- BSP Kundu Card
The daily cash withdrawal limit is K2,000.00. This is a combined daily limited on BSP ATMs. Only K1,000.00 can be withdrawn from an ATM at any one time. The minimum amount allowed for withdrawal is K20.00.
- BSP Visa Debit Card
The daily cash withdrawal limit is K5,000.00 (unless you have arrangements with BSP). The Minimum amount allowed for withdrawal is K20.00
- Foreign Cards
For non-BSP Customers, a convenience fee applies.
- Wantok Moni Withdrawals
The cash withdrawal limit per withdrawal is K500.00
The minimum amount allowed for withdrawal is K20.00
- Balance Enquiry
- You can view your account balance via a BSP ATM.
- For non-BSP customers, an operational fee applies
- Funds Transfers
- You can also use BSP ATMs to transfer funds between your nominated personal accounts.
- Prepaid Phone Top-ups
- On BSP ATMs you can purchase your prepaid phone credits. This applies to Bemobile, Digicel and Telikom, Rait prepaid customers.
- Mini Statements
- BSP customers are able to print their mini statements showing the last 10 transactions on their account.
- PIN Change
- Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) can be changed anytime for your security convenience
- Wantok Moni
- Non-cardholders can now have access to receiving funds through BSP Wantok Moni on BSP ATMs
- English & Pidgin Screens
- You have a choice of using the menu screens in either English or Pidgin languages.
- We accept the following cards:
- BSP KunduCard
- BSP Visa Debit Card
- BSP MasterCard Corporate Card
- Master Card
- Maestro Card
- Cirrus Card
- Visa Card
- Plus Card
- Diners Card
- ANZ Access Card
- Westpac Handy Card
- China Union Pay
ATM Functions User Guide
For more information on how to use a BSP ATM to perform transactions, please refer to the BSP ATM User Guide.
Fees and Charges
For information on our BSP ATM fees and charges, please refer to our Retail Fee List
ATM Operating Hours
Currently, BSP has more than 100 of ATMs around the country that are in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The rest are in operation according to the business hours of the site where the ATM is located. For more information, Refer ATM Locator.
For ATM related queries, please call BSP Customer Service Centre on telephone 320 1212 / 7030 1212 - 24/7, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your nearest BSP branch.