There are many reasons why people want to get a home loan. Whether it’s buying your first home, renovating your home, or even refinancing, you can fulfill all your dreams with a BSP Home Loan.
Our staff will guide you carefully, help you work out how much you can borrow and tell you what your repayments will be.
Buying your first home
Buying your first home is a major milestone and a positive step to your future. It means that you want to stop paying rent and get into your own house as soon as possible. It’s a long term financial and emotional security for you and your family.
Renovating / extending your home
Need a new look to your home or you feel the need to extend? Whatever your reasons are, we’ll find a solution to help you reach your dreams.
Refinance that fits
If you have a home loan somewhere else and for whatever reason you are not happy there, we can make it easy for you to switch to us. At BSP, we understand that refinance is more than just a loan - it’s a step toward securing your financial future. We’ll build a solution that supports your unique goals.
Where to apply?
You can visit the BSP Home Loans Center if you are in Port Moresby. Or you can speak to a Personal Lending Officer or a Branch Manager at your nearest local BSP Branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Complete an application form;
- Letter of confirmation of employment & remuneration from current employer;
- Letter of offer from the customer confirming the purchase price and copy of the state lease;
- Letter of acceptance form the vendor;
- Evidence of 20% equity contribution by the customer;
- Super ID and copy of the latest statement;
- Copy of Driver's license;
- Salary Deduction Authority;
- Quotation or invoices for the purpose of the loan;
- Confirmation of ownership of major assets advised e.g; copy of state lease, cop of vehicle registration, must be provided with your application.
For more information
Call our Customer Service Centre on 320 1212 / 7030 1212 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches nationwide
International Customers can call (+675) 305 7842