The FHOS (First Home Ownership Scheme) is a partnership initiative between the Government of Papua New Guinea and BSP to create a pathway for Papua New Guineans to have access to specially structured loans to acquire their first home.
- Be a PNG Citizen and a first home buyer
- Provide proof & evidence of 10% equity
- Be an employee of either public service or the private sector and earning a regular income
- Provide Bank Statement
- Statement of outstanding debts with other banks or financial institution for last three months if any.
- Provide three (3) months statement if account is held with another bank
- Provide three (3) latest payslips
- Confirmation of employment or copy of contract of employment
How to Apply
- Complete a BSP Loan Application.
- Submit copy of Title Deed confirming ownership of land/Lease is State owned.
- Statutory declaration confirming acquisition is your first and will be owner occupied
Restrictions will apply on refinancing or resale of the property under this housing scheme.
For more information
Refer to the First Home Ownership Scheme FAQ and Information Pack
Call our Customer Service Centre on 320 1212 / 7030 1212 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches nationwide