- No establishment fees
- Online access to your foreign currency account
- Opening minimum deposits may vary
- Competitive interest rates
- Option to re-invest interest paid with principal or paid to a nominated account
- Account keeping and transaction fees may apply
- Easily accessible funds to pay for travel, education or other offshore expenses or investments (subject to Bank of PNG regulatory)
- Flexibility to exchange foreign currency to Kina and vice versa at a time of your own choice
- Foreign currency can be held in anticipation of favorable exchange rates
- Can be used as security against loan transactions
- Foreign currency accounts can be used by business entities or individuals
How to apply
At your nearest BSP branch or through your Relationship Manager.
BSP's identification and document requirements apply to individuals ann business entities, with a minimum opening deposit.
Fees and charges
Service and transaction fees apply on Foreign Currency Accounts.