A fixed term, fixed rate loan to fund the purchase of plant, equipment or vehicles that will be used to generate revenue in a business. Business Asset Loans are similar to leases except that your business holds ownership of the asset. Assets are typically new or near-new. The asset must be moveable, kept in good working order and made available for any scheduled servicing.
- Minimum amount - K20,000
- 1 to 3 year term, consistent with the usable life of the asset
- Fixed monthly repayments of principal and interest, paid in advance
- Your business is able to purchase revenue generating assets without a significant cash outlay; this allows your business to grow faster
- Fixed monthly payments throughout the life of the lease allows for certainty of cash flow
- Maintenance/service costs can be reduced when aged assets are replaced with newer assets
For further information please speak with your Relationship Manager or call BSP Corporate Banking toll free on 180 1100 or +675 305 7900.